Tuesday, April 24, 2007

THE TALL GROUP PEOPLE AND BEEFCAKES!

KCP was having our annual photo taking day, TODAY.
and guess what?
I DIDN'T KNOW!!

so i wore my number1 tee instead of the normal blouse, but it's okay. although it's much much more appropriate to wear the formal uniform. like i said, it's okay!

so i had my pictures taken in two groups today!
01. Student Council.
02. 2 Praise 2007.
FORMAL AND FUN SHOTS!

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT??
i'm part of the TALL GIRLS IN CLASS PEOPLE!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! IM TALL!!!
there's me, melissa, nicole, gwen, elsy and sharine.
OH MY GOD! I AM TALL!! I AM SO HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

so anyway, there was this woman who scolded me for NOTHING.
woman: move, move, move.
me: *moving but eyes are fixed on the black camera*
woman: *thinks im looking at her* STOP LOOKING AT ME!!
me: *looks at the woman, gave her that no expression face and just moved*
HELLLOOOOOO??? i didn't even LOOK AT HER in the first place, and WHY would i even want to look at her? omg, la.

so after school i stayed back with the SYF Drama cast and only 2 crew members. we had fun!!! The Phantom of the Opera, Dim Sum Dollies, The Magic Fundoshi, Army Daze and sooo much more.

6 BEEFCAKES.

nicole: THANK YOU, tall girl/tai tai! yes, let's all try our very best and achieve the results we want!!!!!
huaiying: LOL! YES!!!! YIIING YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
clara: LOL! clarararararaaaHY, sounds cool. CLARAHIE. HAHAHAHH!!! nice nice!!

No comments: