Monday, April 02, 2007

GUNAIDEN everyone!!

HomeEcons tets was uhh, a can-do-it-but-not-sure-if-can-pass paper. LOL!!
before the paper, clara, nicole, yasmine, glenda, melissa, brenda, rachel & i went to the library to do some last minute "revising". haha!!
i was memorizing what infant eats stuff.
me: an infant feeds on yadda yadda yadda.
clara: fits?
me: feeds la.
clara: FITS?
me: uhh. yeah? FEEDS?
clara: F-I-T-S?
me: HAHAHAAH!!! FEEDS LA! F-E-E-D-S!
-clara and i started to laugh-
nicole: huh? what are you guys laughing about?
me: clara thought i was saying fits.
nicole: fits?
clara: you know the fits. the one-*started to do some fits action.*
me: uhh yea! *continued from clara*
-clara, nicole, yasmine and i started to laugh-

LOL! feeds and fits. HAHA!!

flag raising was good because i didn't do it at the hall infront of everyone.
hello? it's scary okay. after what happened last term? NAH UH!!
i think i'll do it at the hall. one of these days OKAY.
ONE OF THESE DAYS.

No comments: