Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ZOMG!!
i'm really wondering what in the world is wrong with me this week!!
first, i got really excited one time in math class and i accidently hit my leg on the table and it was hurting REAL BAD! but it's totally fine now.
second, THE RIGHT SORE HAND!!! when i woke up this morning, my hand was still sore. i got my mom and kristy to massage them for me in the morning and it's not painful anymore. THAANK YOU!
third, when i was listening to reverand goh talking about grace and stuff for morning prayer, i realize that there was a bump on my right ring finger.
WHAT THE??

anyway, we had uniform and hair check just now during assembly. INDIVIDUAL check.
the girls had to go to the auditorium while the boys stayed in the hall.
the class councillors was one of the first 3 to be checked. so far so good.
LUCKILY, i clipped up my fringe which is touching my spectacle frame. HAHA!! i clipped it up, so yeah-i didn't get caught.
and i can't tie a bun now 'cause mrs teo said it made me look like I AM A MOTHER OF TEN [which made melissa laugh so hard!!!], who lawyas stays at home and do the house chores.
ugh! so yeah. all three councillors didn't get caught. YAY US!!!

i stayed back after school for Functions2 meeting. HAHAHA!! funny! we complained, gossiped and did alot of stuff. this IRRITATING GUY!!! URGH!!
Iqa was drawing a real fugly smiley face and added Kerin's name pointing to it. HAHA! then me, gracia, iqa and liyana were all tyring to make the picture look REAL UGLY!! AHAHHAHAHA!!!
kerin shot back at us and draw stick-girls of the four of us with bras on. LMAO! and it was titled as, 'the bra family'. LOL! but it still didn't beat our drawing. :P
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!! but it was fun laughing our ass of. LOL!!

toodles everyone!!!

No comments: