Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i woke up today, sensing that something was not right. but i just ignored the feeling and went to the toilet to bathe - i have no school today, and tomorrow, and the next day -. my sisters went to school and i was alone at home.

after i bathed, i on-ed the comp and started to do my e-learn which was loading damn slow. i got a call from my mom. her white pants was dirtied with coffee stain, so she asked me to bring her black pants to her school. so i did what i was told, leaving my assignment halfway. i decided to take a cab because it's faster.

i was running to the cab and at the same time, my mom called me, asking me where am i. i got into the taxi and i put down my phone in my pocket. and i just realised that i dropped my dad's house key. i was in big shit. my dad's house key was THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY IN THE HOUSEHOLD. i panicked of course but i told myself to calm down and relaxed.

after i gave my mom her pants, the taxi driver drove me back home. i get out of the cab and started to trackback my footsteps. i looked for it 5 times but i couldn't find it. so i went to my aunt's house which was just a 5 minutes walk from my house to get my house key.

i went to trackback my footsteps again but there's still no sign. i called my mom and my dad. my mom was being nice, telling me to calm down but my dad was angry. well, of course he is! like, who won't. i felt saved when i stepped into my house, i dontknow why either.

i went to the comp to continue with my assignment just until my aunt called my house telling me that my grandaunt died of breast cancer. so i cried and gwen and nicole told me to be strong. thanks gwen and nicole! when i met my grandaunt in the hospital on monday, i could tell that she was in great pain. she couldn't smile back at when i smiled at her. but i won't blame her. my other grandaunt died of breast cancer too. so now it's only left my grandmother.

i was kind of glad that i don't have to go to school today, i dont want people to see me crying although the class already had, 2 times. well whatever.

i love my garndaunt eventhough im not that close to her.

No comments: