Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i didn't go out today. and im quite happy about it. i've been sacrificing my holiday time for the past two days for drama!

talk about drama.
yesterday's competition was just nice!! erica forgot her line, just 1 line but she quickly improvised it. it's okay, seriously. im in group2 by the way. A DAY AT THE MOVIES!! :D
i love that script. it's hilarious! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!! it's kind of ironic you know, our script is about watching the movie King Kong in the theatres and guess who was one of the judges?
the actor who plays King Kong in Phua Chu Kang! HAHAHAHAHAh!!
ironic much?? hoho!!

anyway, i was looking for my High School Musical cd around the house 'cause i can't find it. i stumbled upon my very old 'Barney LIVE! In New York City' cd. I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND IT!! i thought my mom gave it to my cousins but she did not.
i dont care if people think Barney the Dinosaur is very childish. I LOVE BARNEY, especially the CLASSIC barney shows!! weee!!!






so anyway, yeah. I LOVE BARNEY!!!
i wish there will be a barney concert in Singapore again!!!
&& i hope we can get into the finals.

No comments: