Friday, March 23, 2007

happy birthday!

i just realised that there are many people whose birthdays fall on the month of March.
  1. My Mom!!
  2. Benedict Goh
  3. Jason Tan
  4. Abel Lim


okay fine. so maybe it's not MANY but still. i think it's alot. oh well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AHAHAHAHA!!!!

hey!
get up!
get loud!
START PUMPING UP THE PARTY NOW!!

okay, whatever.
:)

i just wanna ask my mom to fly to japan tomorrow and get us the food she bought for us back in japan!! THE FOOD THERE IS SIMPLY ORGASMIC!!!

cut the crap. *GRINS!
relink, relink, relink. fiiine!!

WOO!! drama!
we didn't get into the finals!! *SOBS
pffft. sigh, but i think it's okay. miss wong started to reflect back. which i think, is good. Jolina started to shout all the good things in life. HAHAHA!!!
there was this part where miss wong was thinking back to her olden days;

miss wong: when i was putting on my make-up for you guys right, i remembered that time when my mom was putting make-up for me when i was about your age.
me: AWWWWWWW!!!
drama club: AWWWWWWW!!!
miss wong: *shows that diao expression

HAHAHA!! cuteness.

No comments: