Wednesday, February 28, 2007

it's just 9:46 and my eyes are feeling very very very heavy.
like that feeling i had during the sec2 councillor camp.

what is happening to me?
i dontknow.

i felt very pissed at people who irritated me yesterday-preferably THE WHOLE DAY! ugh. i seriously dont like the feeling. i dont like to be pissed and irritated to people. but haha, there were people in class who tried to make me feel happy-happy. cheerios to you guys, you know who you are!!! thaanks.

xoxo,
amir-tata/amir-tara/amir-tra
:D

P/S. alot of happy things happened to me this week! but i guess i won't blog about now, since i have things to do and i'm dead sleepy. MY BAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link