Friday, February 23, 2007

fuck you!
YES YOU!!
i felt so used when i have girls coming up to me during recess and telling me about the real you!
you actually liked me just because of my tootoot. like, fuck you.
i really pity the lady you're gonna marry, you horny cock-sucker.
come on, you told my batch that you will be "it guy" for this year's sec1 batch?
LIKE REAL!
look at the sec1s, they don't even think you're alive.
you are what the malays call, PERASAAN!!!
you didn't want us to call you a coward when the sec1s this year are with other guys except you,
but yet, you are so-called "IN-LOVE" with 5-6 girls in my batch?
AND YOU CAN STILL SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW?
LIKE HELLO?? YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE HERE, YOU DOG!!

and you told me to not tell anyone about "THE PROMISE".
ahh, you went on telling to other people.
like, whatever la.

you think you're like, the man is it? ahh.
if you think you are, i'll probably LAUGH MY ASS OFF when i see you in school.
you think you're so hot, but guess what?
YOU'RE NOT! & YOU'LL NEVER BE!!!

& you only joined drama because your ex is in it.
you've been skipping it eventhough i see you after school playing soccer.
no passion right? THEN DON'T JOIN!
EASY!


SCREW YOU!!

No comments: