Wednesday, January 10, 2007

HOLA!
yes, i changed my blogskin. i used this blogskin before but it won't hurt if you recycled it, won't it?

yesterday's 'The Arena' was good wasn't it?
Loyang Secondary VS Raffles Institute.
the winner was Loyang! hah! i was kinda happy that Loyang Sec won! i'm not being a prejudice, seriously. but to me, ordinary schools can be better than well known schools. congrats, Loyang! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KCP TO DO THEIR THANG!!

school ended at 3.15 for 2Praise! gawd! everyone desperately wanted to like, go home. luckily the last lesson was Geography. Mr Tan Kok Lum! i was awake & disturbing gwen and nicole was definitely fun. me & clara helped Zuhairi wrote something. hahaha!!

on the way home, i saw Kevin Portscher at the Bishan Interchange with Nicole, Yasmine and Kristy. YES! KEVIN PORTSCHER from British Council. i waved to him but he didn't waved back. so i couldn't be bothered. when i got home, i went online and he was online.
me: HEY YOU!!!
kevin: yo!
me: i saw you at bishan and i waved at you but you didn't wave back huh..
kevin: i did.
me: you DID?
kevin: yeah! you were with a few girls right? i saw you waving to me, and i waved back.
me: oh okay.
kevin: yup!
me: crap! i thought you didn't wave back to me! SORRY!!!
kevin: HAHA!!
i felt dead stupid OKAY! but whatever. speaking of british council, i'm not joining until June. i would if i was free on thursday, but im like, not. because i have drama and i dont know what day im free. so yup, till June!

i hope there's drama tomorrow.

No comments: