Wednesday, November 15, 2006

two words for my day at kristie's house, truly awesome! like, wow! hahahahaha!! her maid didn't actually disturb us (it's good!) but her sister was disturbing us until she fell asleep on the living room sofa. how nice!

Anyway, kristie and i kept talking about our school & stuff. at last, she taught me how to play Twinke Twinkle Little Star on the keyboards - which i still cant get it. Don't worry kristie, i'm practicing!! She started playing her guitar when i started to act out my fanfic. AHAHAHAHA!! then we got really serious, she started playing sad & emotional tunes on her keyboard and i started to really bring out my fanfic story. i recorded it though & no, i won't let you guys hear it. HAH!

kristie's bed is damn comfy! whoo!~ i didn't actually roll here & there, like Seth on yesterday's OC. there were posters of Good Charlotte, Panic! At The Disco, Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy & some other posters which i kinda forgot. lol! anyway, her sister asked me what was the name of P!ATD's lead singer/frontman;
diyana: amirah, can you tell me the name of the singer for panic at the disco?
me: -looked at kristie-
kristie: -mouthed, Dont!- ahahaha! diyana dont know!
diyana: i know it's Brandon something!
me: oh. it's Brandon Roberts! (i lied of course)
diyana: my sister said it's Brandon Thompson!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!! i couldn't stop laughing after that.

i guess i will be a regular at kristie's house. hoho!~ her house is like, so near to kcp. i hate my runny nose! GRRR!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: