Friday, November 10, 2006

TODAY. today..i watched Grease for the 2nd time. HAH!! :D

I went to tp central to meet my aunt & sister for lunch. HOHO!! after lunch, went to some dvd shop. Goong DVD - in english translation!!!! wee-weet!! i dont have to go to YouTube or survey a cd shop to find it. ohh yeah. mommy? LOL!! then, we went to a machine which is able to rent dvds. We rented Take The Lead & Harry Potter GOF Special Edition! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

we went home. lol! watched Take The Lead & a lil but of HP GOF Sepcial Ed.

i followed my aunty to tp central, AGAIN! 'cause my grandma didn't cook today. -.-" so we bought food & i bought Grease - The Soundtrack. hoho! to my obsession of the movie, not because it's retro. -.-" i've been loving the movie since i was in kindergarten! :P

i have an idea on what to do for next year's Grad Night. surprise, surprise!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tell me about it, stud

No comments: