Wednesday, October 18, 2006

OH WOW!! yesterday's Laguna Beach was HOT! the new season's cast were awesome. drama, drama & more drama. typical Laguna! AHAHAHAHA!!!

school was alright.

the principle gave us a talk about the reports. & after that, he said they will change the school uni. renel said it will be yellow & black. EEE! we will look like Bananas! no offence brenda. AHAHA! i'll just have to see it for myself then. i hope it looks nice. yay!

in class, i called sexbomb's name many times & hide after i called. she sms-ed me & CALLED me. AHAHAHAHAH!!! too bad i didn't picked up. lmao! then, i went to her table & listened to her MP3. we wrote to each other. AHAHAHAHAH!! she likes my handwriting! eeyurgh, my handwriting sucks la. anyway, thanks for that compliment sexbomb.

after recess, we watched a french movie called, Les Choristas. The Choir. lovely movie. very touching. everyone thought it will be a BORE. but it wasn't! i dont mind watching it over & over again.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


all i want for my birthday is Robert Pattinson tied up in a box. & when i come to school, he will suprise me by popping out of the box and say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRAH!
hahahahaha!!

No comments: