Friday, October 20, 2006


girlfriends.

happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to amiraahh!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE!!!!

im a teen. yay! officially 13! oh wow! so cool. teen teen teen!!!

thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday, the minute i on-ed my cell, the minute i wake up & the minute i stepped in school. THAANK YOUUU!!!

my family baked for me a HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE! like, OMG! SO NICE!!! AHHH!!!!!

i received presents today!! thank you, again! too bad that the Robert Pattinson present didn't really come true. yeah yeah.

the whole drama group sang Happy Birthday to me! people was looking at us in the hall. MR BRIAN KOH!!!! girlfriends won't stop singing Happy Birthday to me during recess! i felt embarassed but truly happy. the class sang Happy Brithday to me. Kimberly sent me an sms with the Happy Birthday song attached. i love them so much.

thanks for the presents, sms-es & testimonials!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: