Monday, September 11, 2006

YAY!! changed my skin. I LOVE MY LAGUNA SKIN! WHY MUST IT GO WRONG!! UUURRGGHH!!! but i will LOVE laguna NO MATTER WHAT!!

im fasting today. i didn't feel hungry at all. (: everyone was like, don't eat infront of amirah/don't mention the word FOOD to amirah!/don't let amirah talk alot!. okay seriously, im like fine with it. -.-" my stomach was grumbling. but i didn't mind. im craving for coke now. sheesh.

okay. i didnt have pe today. oh wait-me & nicole. she said she wasn't feeling well. then came along gladys, talked. but she went for pe in the end. hurrhurr!! they played floorball while i told nicole all of my oh!-damn-lame jokes. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! but we will laugh after i told her the answer. lmao!

during science, i was writing something & yasmine helped me. THANK YOU YASMINE! we got our Force test paper. i passed! yay yay yay yay!!! okay..whatever. we learned about cells!

teased sharine & brenda with clara during english. took their hair band. i know, childish. but it's FUN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! we learned about summary. i hate summaries. i can't stop laughing during english. HAHAHA!!

okay. toodles.

So I scream, scream cause it hurts
Your every word
Cuts me inside and leaves me worse
There's no way back
And what if there was
You'd still be you and
I'd still need to say goodbye<

No comments: