Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hola everyone. school was awesome!!
english was funny. playing with sharine & sitting behind melisaa & x-dys was humorous. melly & i were talking about the whole hady & jonathan thingaye. then, i started singing I Dream. sharine was watching me & she started singing with me. i started making stupid actions to the lyrics. sharine & i couldn't stop laughing! HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!! so funny. we started singing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. AHAHAHAHAH!!! me & gladys started drawing & throwing my pencil case at each other. HAHAHAHAHAH!! so funny
d&t was okay. showed nicole my story. heehee!! she says it's nice. i say it's crap. i told yasmine i could be a script writer when i grow up, hahaha!! but i've got alot of things i have to do when i grow up-& i mean ALOT! so anyway, we did our practical & all that. we got our candyholder back! mine's RED. i want blue! shucks.
lit was noisy-as usual. miss lan had a tough time controlling us. i wasn't talking. i was trying to finish my karangan! gahh! i was also busy writing my story. ms lan released us late for mt.
we had a test during malay. listening compre & bina ayat. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! okay, whatever. i went home with gwen & nicole. bestie waited for me while i was waiting for 56. hahaha!
that's all for now folks.




me & gladys drew this! i drew the LE COTTONS & gladys drew the girl & the 2 bunnies!


No comments: