Monday, July 24, 2006

after school was fun!!
yeah!!!

suppose to go to j8 with nicole to buy her shoe.
but me & clara didn't 'cause she was going with her church mates.
so we went to the bubble tea shop instead.

clara & me talked ALOT of things!!
suddenly, it started to drizzle.
we dashed across the traffic light to the interchange-we couldn't stop laughing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

while we were on the way walking to the bubble tea shop.
WE GOT LOST!!
i was trying to remember the route shimmie brought me to j8 while walking to j8-but i cant remember a SINGLE thing.
well, i remembered the green bank building.
hahahaha.

anyway, CLARA SAVED THE DAY!!
YAY!!!
WE REACHED THE BUBBLE TEA BUILDING!!
saw renel & joey.
talked to them.
went to the bubble t shop we wanted.
saw cherilyn & alicia.

alicia signalled something to a boy behind her.
i thought it was her boyfriend.
then cherilyn asked me:-
cherilyn: you think that's her boyfriend?
me: yah.
cherilyn: it's her brother!
me: WHAT!!!

seriously, they dont look alike at all!!!
hahahahahahahahah!!
me, cherilyn & clara started teasing alicia that her brother is her boyfriend.
HAHAHA!!!!

brenda, gladys, sharine & melissa joined us.
HOHO!!
started to play like mofos.
quite fun actually.
as usual, melissa's laughter made me laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
it's so intoxicating!!
hahahahahahaha!!
she needs to go for a laughing therapy.
seriously.

jacqueline & leah came!!
YEAH!!
jacqueline was frightened to see a BIG group!!
hahahahahah!
so cute.
crap more.

after that, went home with brenda & clara.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!
clara & me made fun of brenda's jeanette and qi yu wu (?!).
something like that.
HAHAHHA!!
i couldnt stop laughing!
brenda wanted to laugh but she was trying hard not too.
HAHAHAHAHHA!!

anyway.
common test is on thursday.
i've not yet even revised.
shite.
TOOODLES!!

I HATE HIM LA, JIA LE!!!!

No comments: