Wednesday, June 21, 2006

today was..sorta messed up.
all thanks to those assholes.
knnbccb.

this is how it all started.
we were suppose to meet at toa payoh library.
before i met them, me and momma went to have lunch together at Banquet.
while i was eating, i smsed her to REMIND her to meet me at 2.30pm.
she replied me back, 'don't worry. i will be there BY 2.30pm.'
i felt relaxed.

after we finished eating, momma went home to change to meet her friend for coffee.
i went inside the library.
i smsed her AGAIN, 'meet me in the library when you reach. OR. sms me when you are outside the library.'
she didnt reply back.
i borrowed-'The OC; Spring Break' while waiting for her.
i read for awhile.
i went outside to look for here.
no sign of her.
i went back in and sms her.
no reply.
i called her cell.
she offed it.
i called her house.
no one picked it up.

so i waited again.
oh ya.
i waited since 2.
2.30 passed already.
still no sign of her.

i called my mom.
momma: if you dont want to wait for her, you can meet me at dome with my friends.
me: errr...i think i wait for her for awhile.
momma: okay. i will call you later. bye. * put down her cell *
me: bye. * put my phone in my pocket *

i went out of the library and look around.
no sight.
i went in back.
i sat down on the bench in the library.
i tried calling her again & again.
never pick up.
i read my OC book.

1 hour passed.
momma called me.
momma: where are you?!
me: library. * looking at some monkey children book *
momma: hah!! still at library?! you want to meet me at dome now?!
me: can la can la.
momma: im at bishan dome. at the community centre.
me: okay okay.

i felt like crying.
i felt like someone just stab my back when i didnt do anything wrong.
but, i didnt cry.
i was so fcuked up, please.

i went out of the library and search for those three bastards.
no sign.
i started walking to the interchange.
i was not that fcuked up.

while walking..
i called nicole if she's free later.
she said she got bbq.
i smsed huaiying.
i smsed nicole.
i accidentally smsed that bastard (but, heck. i dont care la.)

reach bishan by taking the mrt.
saw some kcpians.
urgh!
that's one thing i HATE going to bishan sometimes.
i just put my head down and pretend to sms (haha!!).

reach dome.
momma and friends were gossiping like how teenagers gossiped.
(erm..)
i just read my OC book and pretended to not listen.
my momma was about to say a baaaaddd woorrddd!!!
but she didnt.
let me spell it for you-t-y-p-i-c-a-l!

we left dome.
momma brought me to orchard.
since those three bastards didnt even showed up.
we went to hmv.
but, they didnt have what i wanted.
we decided to go to borders.
but, on the way..
we went to taka.
bought some feminine stuff.
haha!!
we went to the bag dept.
momma bought a black bag.
i saw a gorgeous loop bag.
ahhh!!!
we didnt go to borders though.
we went home.

huaiying;
REST WELL LA!!
TAKE MY ADVICE!!!

see you sunday night-at his place!! cya!

you know you love me. <3

No comments: