Saturday, June 10, 2006

just came back from town. momma wanted
a Gucci bag. I wanted the GossipGirl book.
My sister just wanted to go out.

we went to taka for the Gucci Sale. momma
didn't see the bag she wanted. she wanted a
black bag. so we decided to go to kinokuniya
before going to Paragon to see the other Gucci
shop. i saw the GossipGirl 2nd collection box
set. my momma bought for me!! ahha!!! can
bring to bali.. my sister bought the gorgeous
JANE mag.

we went down the escalator after buying my book
and the mag. we saw Coach and went inside. momma
saw a black bag. but it wasn't the size she wanted. so,
we went down and bought two brownies and Gelato!
that italian ice-cream which taste sooooooooooooooo
goooooooood!!! ohkay, whatever.

we went to the Gucci at Paragon. the queue was
sooooooooo long.so. we decided to go home by
taking a cab.

ohkay. im having a headache right now. so.
toodles.

No comments: