Thursday, June 08, 2006

blogger was such a pain in the ass yesterday.
won't update yesterday's post. like, WTF la.
i like yesterday's post. i forgot some of it. but,
i totally remember the last part! huahuahua.

okay whatever. i became momma's nurse
today. she had fever. she took it from ME!
LOL. actually, we were suppose to go to centrepoint
but, it was cancelled. i told her not to eat heaty food.
but, NOOOO!!!~. she still ate. so, her fever
went up. one part, i was sooo bored. that
i buffed her nails making it not-so-shiny.
it can shine la. but not soooo shiny. ahah!!
what to do. i was that bored ohkay. grr...

my aunty came up, while my momma was
sleeping. so, the me and my my aunt chat
about bali (she went there before what).
we got bored and look at old photos. haha!
my goodness la. i dont look like a malay at
all lor. i look like a chinese. HAHAHAHA!!
i had fair skin. but i became tanned over
the years because of swimming. ahhhaa!!



















hott riight?! hahaha!! his name is Zac
Efron. such a cutie la. wheee weeet!!~
LOLS. summerland baybeh. i can't
wait for High School Musical!!
such a HOT movie. bye. toodles!

No comments: