Thursday, May 11, 2006

BRITISH COUNCIL WAS FUUNN!!!
eventhough fifi was trying to annoy me.
grr.!!
sean kept on calling me, 'GIRL'!!
aiyah.
nvm nvm.
next week, mrs helen wont be taking our class.
a new teacher will..
his name is, Mr Smith.
Mr & Mrs Smith?! LMAO!
okay..im being lame.

YIPPEEE!!!
I PASSED MY SCIENCE AND MY MALAY!!!
but..
i failed my geog.
i flunked at the map reading section.
GRR!!!

BLEH!!!

the upper sec went home early cause they had their exams just now.
during CME, mrs wong told us her life story.
-_-''
i was listening.
...
HELLO?!?
what was i suppose to do?!
i was sitting right infront!
the index number la.
walao.
......

sec 1s and 2s got free moisturizer during assembly.
the people from guardian and johnson's & johnson's came.
they told us about our skin and all those stuff.
clara blanja-d me ice cream!
THANKS CLARA!!!

PRIVISHA!! REMEMBER TO BRING IT OKAYS?! ANGELINE WILL BE SURPRISED!!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! SEE YOU NEXT FRIDAY, IF I CAN!!

No comments: