Monday, April 10, 2006

hmm..
today i went to school..
hmm..
let me think through what i did or what happened.

OK!!

reached school..
clara accompanied me to the locker..
to take my maths book..
den..
ermm...
went to the bookshop to accompany clara to buy her church friend a birthday present..
i forgot to do my maths homework..
so i did it quickly..
HAHAHAHA
malay homework toooo.
i did it during recess.
HAHAHAHAHA
i think like about..
1/4 of the malay class didnt do their homework.
HAHAHAH.
cikgu changed my place in malay..
instead of sitting with yasmine and zuhairi..
i ended up sitting next to SANDEEP and AHMAD!!!!
oh my..i just have to bear with it la..

anyway..to tell u everything..
today is one boring school day.

I CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY!!!
wednesday=DRAMA!!!
thursday=THE MAGIC FUNDOSHI!!!!

=D

No comments: