Friday, April 21, 2006


haiz..
school was okay.
Home econs was fun.
before home econs, 3 grace was in the food lab so we had to wait outside.
while waiting..
noris and xi yuan was fighting with each other.
and when i mean fighting..
i mean PUNCHING and KICKING!!!!
me and clara didnt noe what to do so we ask the boys to break them up.
noris was fcked up just now i think..
haiyoo.
the other group went into the food lab cos mrs teo came.
mrs wong still havent yet come so we waited outside..

3 grace came out and mrs wong still wasnt there!!

me and yasmine saw clarence's and abel's butt crack!
we couldnt stop laughing..
den came the upper sec ppl..
3 girls purposely stopped walking when they saw me and walked to the door
and waited for 1 boy to come.
when the boy came, one of the girls purposely stopped infront me.
gwen told me that she was talking about me.
den they went off...
like, whatever la..

yasmine counted 10 butts altogether.
hahaha.

the person who was taking care of the food lab asked us to come in and wait for mrs wong.
hahaha.
edward and clarence had a book spinning competition.
i couldnt stop laughing cause edward kept on blaming clarence for being pro and the fans.
hahahaha..
mrs wong came and revised with us..
we got our test papers back.
i did not too bad. HAHAHA
we had to go back to our seat and do our corrections.
i did and went to mrs wong for something.
when i came back danny was copying my paper which i have not even finished!!!
den he gave me and i did it and let him copy.
.......

after school..
clara, me, yasmine, gwen and nikkie went to the locker..
we saw the ppl hu were talking abt me.
she kept on looking at me.
but i didnt care..

went to the canteen and talked to zane and eugene!
so long never talk to them!!!
so nice!!
den we talked to felza, theodore and wei xiang.
hahahaha..
talk abt 15 mins?!
somewhere therei think..or maybe 20?!
urgh..whatever la.
den i went home with clara, gwen and nicole.

GOOD NEWS!!!
ONEPRAISE WON FIRT PLACE FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY PROJECT!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

BAD NEWS!!!!
i need to go back to school again for founder's day.
the REAL founder's day.
haiz..

No comments: