Sunday, April 30, 2006

GARRR!!!!
hahahhaha!!
LOL!~
see..
i told you i will update more later!
( like as if you care )
hahahhaha

i went to a relative's (whom i have no idea) wedding..
at marsiling drive..
actually, after the wedding my family wanted to go to JB!
but we didnt in the end.
while i was eating,
the rain was seriously heavy..
so i had to leave my food and watch the women cleaning up the table..
den my family was waiting for my grandmother, who was waiting for the bride and groom to arrive..
we waited for like...1/2 an hour?!
the bride did not look like a bride at all!!
the groom did look like a groom!!
what the hell am i talking about here?!
ok..WHATEVER!!!

after we saw the bride and groom..
we went to send my grandma at my aunt's house.
buy my 'rents wanted to visit as we most of the time go to their house..
at their house..i slacked alot.
ahahahahah..
XD

i did something to my hair..
ahahahha!!!!
i tied a ponytail..
den i took a pinch of hair wax..
and i took a some hair strands..
and spread the wax on the hair strands.
i repeated the steps with the rest of my hair.
i wanted to my hair to have that "messy effect"!
ahahahhaha.
it sort of turned what i want it to be though!
cool right!!
ahahhahahah!!!!
maybe im doing it for school
MAYBE!!!

chatting with my lovely senior, LAURA!!!
ahhhh...
im gonna miss her like crazy when she leaves
KCPSSDramaClub man..
talking about the word intoxicating..
ahahahha

anyway..
tomorrow is MAY DAY!!
that means PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!

AHAHHAHAHA!!!!
c ya

No comments: